ACA Color Picker is a color picker software, it pick the color value of any screen pixel and displays its value in a value of formats such as CMY/CMYK, Decimal, Hexadecimal, HSB/HSV, HSL, HSL(Windows), HTML and RGB, VC++, VB, Delphi and ActionScript. You can also export the picked colors to .ACO file(Adobe Color File), it can be loaded on Adobe Photoshop. With ACA Color Picker, you can get kinds of color code, just after click several times, it's very helpful for web designer, webmaster or programmer.
Main Features of ACA Color Picker:
* Realtime screen preview.
* Alternative access to the windows color dialog.
* Format converts from CMY/CMYK, Decimal, Hexadecimal, HSB/HSV, HSL, HSL(Windows), HTML and RGB, VC++, VB, Delphi and ActionScript.
* Output formats options: Standard, Bytes, Percentage and Decimal.
* Color picker finds the color of any pixel on the screen.
* Export to the clipboard, auto copy to clipboard.
* Export your color palate as .aco file format(Adobe Color File Format)
* Save the color lists to text file and open the color lists from saved file.
* Displays the portion of the screen that mouse is over at to 36x zoom, and can get a 1x1, 2x2, 4x4, 8x8, 12x12, 24x24 average.
* Support for naming the colors
* User-define hotkey.
* Support for advanced mode.
* Support for minimize the window to system tray icon.
More Information about ACA Color Picker, please visit http://www.acasystems.com/en/color-picker/